I can’t believe it’s been almost 2 years since I gave birth to Bradley. All the milestones go so insanely fast and when other parents constantly tell you to cherish every moment they mean it. If you know me well, you know that I do and I am having the best time with him, while still managing to take on a lot of different projects myself.
I know this blog has been a bit sparse, however writing is something that I love and since I’ve taken on a lot of different projects this year that I can almost share, I am excited to say that I will be revamping JennyChats over the next few weeks so it’s back on a more regular basis.
As we embark on Bradley’s 2nd birthday, I’d like to share his top 5 favorite toys (as of today) with each of you.
- Vtech Touch Learn Activity Deluxe Our nanny got him this for Hanukkah this year and it’s been a major hit since it arrived in our apartment. It comes with about 5 activity pages where Bradley can learn his ABC’s, Numbers, Colors, Body Parts, etc. There is a separate activity pack that can be purchased to grow and expand his knowledge. Also how cute is that stool??
- Bruder Trucks. There are MANY options here at many different price points. One fun tip is that they are sold in Homegoods (for usually 1/2 the price) but over the past few months we have developed quote the collection. See here and here for some of our favorites.
- Anything Paw Patrol. With an upcoming birthday, we are pretty confident Bradley will be getting a lot of paw patrol items. He is obsessed. He knows all the pups names and watches it every chance he gets (usually from 7-8:30AM). We are even taking him with friends to see it live in March. This Paw Patrol Plane came yesterday from good friends of ours and we are already obsessed.
- Flap Books. I am a Usborne Books & More consultant so we have tons and tons of books. (More to come on that later) Bradley is s has a passion for learning at this age. We focus a lot on the alphabet, colors, numbers and shapes. These books are great for practicing! See here, here and here!
- We got a lot of 1st level power wheels last year for his birthday, which we knew he would need to grow into. Now that he is older he understands how to drive them a little better. This one is so adorable and a lot of fun to play with in the NYC hallway 🙂